Terms and Conditions
The Australia Council has undertaken all reasonable measures to ensure that the information on its website is accurate and specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly of the use and application of any of the contents.
Pages retrieved using this search engine might not retrieve all the requested documents or might retrieve out of date material. Whilst we endeavor to update the information on the Australia Council website, we cannot guarantee that retrieved information will not be outdated and/or out of context.
The Australia Council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained herein and recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use.
Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
The material on this site may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the Australia Council, or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
The listing of a person or organisation in any part of this website in no way implies any form of endorsement by the Australia Council of the products or services provided by that person or organisation.
Any information given by staff should be seen as information only. Inquirers should not alter their circumstances or act upon expectations arising from such information.
Video content on the website
All content provided to us will be viewed internally prior to uploading.
Successful uploading of the submitted content is wholly and solely at the discretion of staff and once uploaded can be removed at any time.
The submitter of the video content is solely responsible for adhering to the below requirements.
Specifically, all video content must be:
- visible to all web users
- a true and accurate representation of your project or practice
- be kept up to date
- be solely your own content
- suitable for viewing by all age groups and backgrounds.
Your video content must not:
- be potentially or actually harmful, in any way, to us or any third party.
- be false, inaccurate or misleading or deceptive;
- be subscriber only content or visible to ‘signed in users’ only
- be fraudulent or infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, confidentiality or privacy
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export and import control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, antidiscrimination and trade practices/fair trading laws)
- be defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing
- be obscene or contain any material that is in any way inappropriate or unlawful, including, but not limited to obscene, inappropriate or unlawful images
- contain any content that is prohibited or that may be prohibited content.