2019 Award recipients
Championing seven remarkable arts leaders in Australia.
The Creative Partnerships Awards recognise extraordinary people who support and invest in the arts and, with their commitment and dedication, actively encourage others to do the same.
Meet our Creative Partnerships Award winners for 2019
- Emerging Philanthropy Leadership Award: Dr Terry Wu
- Business Leadership Award: Joint winners, Helen Carroll & Ian Kew
- Arts Leadership Award: David McAllister AM
- Philanthropy Leadership Award: John Gandel AC & Pauline Gandel AC
- Arts Visionary Award: John Kaldor AO
Learn more about this year’s Award winners in our digital program (PDF), browse photos from the evening, read the media release (PDF) and watch the videos (below) as they share valuable insights and thoughts on giving, investment and private sector support for the arts.
Watch our 2019 winners videos
Emerging Philanthropy Leadership Award, Dr Terry Wu
Business Leadership Award, Helen Carroll – joint winner
Business Leadership Award, Ian Kew – joint winner
Arts Leadership Award, David McAllister AM
Philanthropy Leadership Award, John Gandel AC and Pauline Gandel AC
Arts Visionary Award, John Kaldor AO