Meet our 2020 Creative Partnerships Award recipients
Today we honoured nine leaders from philanthropy, business and the arts for their passion and commitment to supporting Australia’s cultural life at a ceremony at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl.
Our 2020 Creative Partnerships Award recipients:
- Business Leadership Award: Andy Penn
- Arts Leadership Award: Rachel Healy & Neil Armfield AO
- Emerging Philanthropy Leadership Award: Alexandra Burt
- Philanthropy Leadership Award: Maureen Wheeler AO & Tony Wheeler AO
- Arts Visionary Award: S Baillieu Myer AC & Sarah Myer
- Arts Visionary Award: Lady Potter AC
CEO of Creative Partnerships Australia, Fiona Menzies, was thrilled to celebrate the award recipients saying, “This year’s Awards recipients demonstrate that meaningful engagement leads to the development of enduring relationships and support. They provide so much more than financial assistance, being true champions of the artists and organisations they support.
“In a year when the arts were shut down in an instant by the COVID-19 pandemic, it has been heartening to see the sector and its supporters rally to ensure its survival” added Menzies.
Sincere congratulations to all the recipients and nominees for encouraging a spirit of giving to the arts and thank you to everyone who joined us at the celebration!
Find out more about the Creative Partnerships Awards, download the program and see why the recipients were awarded.