Meet our 2019 Creative Partnerships Award Winners
Last night we honoured seven leaders from philanthropy, business and the arts for their contribution to Australia’s cultural life at a ceremony at the State Library of Victoria.
Our 2019 Creative Partnerships Award winners are:
- Emerging Philanthropy Leadership Award: Dr Terry Wu
- Business Leadership Award: Joint winners, Helen Carroll & Ian Kew
- Arts Leadership Award: David McAllister AM
- Philanthropy Leadership Award: John Gandel AC & Pauline Gandel AC
- Arts Visionary Award: John Kaldor AO
CEO of Creative Partnerships Australia, Fiona Menzies, was thrilled to celebrate the award winners on the night, also saying, “I would like to acknowledge and thank all our artists and art makers, some of whom are here this evening. I am constantly in awe of the courage it takes to be an artist, as well as how much poorer we would be as a community without you.”
Sincere congratulations to all the winners and nominees for encouraging a spirit of giving to the arts and thank you to everyone who joined us at the celebration!